The months leading up to your 65th birthday is referred to as your initial enrollment period. During this time, you will receive junk mail and phone calls that will pressure you into making a decision that impacts your finances and health coverage.
Many of these plans may not even be offered in your area, and going with the wrong plan could cost you hundreds of extra dollars a year.
It is not only our goal to help you choose the best Medicare plan for your needs, but also to help you confidently know how it will work alongside the other factors of your retirement plan. And through continued customer service as our client, we ensure that you make the best use of your Medicare plan, no matter where your health takes you.
Here are some ways Kia Xiong-Yang, our Medicare specialist, can help you:
- Understand the A, B, C, D’s of Medicare
- Unbiased review of the “Wisconsin Buyer’s Guide to Medicare”
- Help identify what kind of medical needs you may have
- Determine how your health care plan financially impacts you
- Develop a game plan that incorporates Medicare into your finances
- Compare and contrast plans and premiums
- Evaluate and compare Part D prescription drug coverage