What does your written retirement plan include? Does it cover:
Lifetime Income – A contract that allows you to save a portion of your retirement savings into a predictable lifetime income stream. This includes:
- Social Security maximization
- Inflation plan
- Fixed deferred equity indexed annuities
- Spousal plan
- Longevity protection
Health Care – How you will pay for your trips to the doctor’s office, prescriptions, unexpected hospital stays and diagnoses. In addition, a plan for the long-term care you may need later in life. This includes:
- Looking at all aspects of Medicare (Parts A, B, C, and D)
- Analyzing options for long-term care planning
Tax Strategies – A plan for potentially reducing the amount owed by strategically taking advantage of deductions, exemptions, and tax credits. This includes:
- Assessing the taxable nature of your current holdings
- Stretch IRA planning
- Strategizing ways to include tax-deferred or tax-free money in your plan
- Strategizing which tax category to draw income from first to help reduce tax burden
- Leveraging your qualified money to potentially leave tax-free dollars to your beneficiaries
We can also refer you to trusted professionals who provide the following services:
- Charitable giving
- Estate Planning
Investment Market Risk – A plan for potential volatility in an uncertain market. Focuses on growth and considers risk tolerance that is appropriate for your financial strategy. This includes:
- Adjusting your portfolio to potentially reduce fees
- Evaluate ways to reduce risk while still accomplishing your goals
Legacy – A financial strategy that helps prepare how and where your wealth will be upon your passing. This includes:
- Ways to help maximize your estate and income-tax planning opportunities
- Ways to protect your IRA and qualified accounts form being fully taxable to your beneficiaries upon your death
What about your goals, benchmarks, and your measured success… Are these being addressed?
You aren’t alone if they aren’t. Only 1 in 10 retirees have a written plan, which means 90% of people don’t have a solid place to put their feet on through the rises and falls of the market, their health, and life.
At KeyStone Financial, we are able to provide that. We call that plan your Retirement Roadmap— your very own personalized path to retirement success that is charted in real time. Every single one of our clients gets their very own, unique plan.
But it doesn’t stop there. Once you are our client with a Retirement Roadmap, we are here to:
- Help identify and understand your financial concerns
- Offer to help address those concerns and your changing circumstances
- Provide you with timely, accurate and helpful information
Whether this is your first time meeting with a financial advisor or if you’re looking for a second opinion on your current situation, KeyStone Financial is here for any of your retirement planning needs.