Attention Eau Claire area Baby Boomers:
Join us and learn essential strategies for retirement planning
in today’s volatile economy!
Complimentary Dinner will be served!
Choose from one of the following dates:
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 27th AT 6:30 PM
THURSDAY, MARCH 1st AT 6:30 PM
Please arrive 15 minutes early
3560 Oakwood Mall Drive
Eau Claire, WI
Join us for an educational forum to discuss these timely issues, and learn…
Topics of Discussion:
- Understanding YOUR retirement risks in a volatile economy.
- How to create consistent income for life for you and your spouse.
- Transforming Social Security into a winning retirement strategy.
- With national debt now over 20 trillion, taxes will almost certainly go up. How will this affect you?
- How to protect your assets from the effects of another market downturn.
- Is your Income prepared for inflation?
- Contractually guaranteed alternatives to today’s low-rate environment.